[3830] SS CW W6YI Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 6 00:19:35 EST 2017

ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W6YI
Operator(s): K6AM N5ZO N6AN N6KI N6MJ W6YI
Station: W6YI

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: SDG

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Thank you to everyone for all the QSO'S. All the guys did an outstanding job in
working together. Saturday's day group, N6AN, N6MJ and K6AM got us off to a
great start and kept the pace going. Special thanks to N6KI for working the
evenings and allowing for our chow breaks. N5ZO joined our group on Sunday and
did a great job with K6AM and N6KI. Our Sunday ended with our traditional BBQ
steak dinner. See everyone in the phone contest, Jim.