[3830] SS CW VE7XF SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 6 00:32:32 EST 2017

ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: VE7XF
Operator(s): VE7XF
Station: VE7XF

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: CN79

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

The mug has eluded me again, in spite of a concentrated S&P effort to find
the mults. Actually, it's more like a 'click and pounce' operation.

I did hear a weak NP3 on 40m, under a huge pileup, but never heard NNY or VI,
and had given up AB until VE6EX showed up at 0216 on Sunday night on 80m.

Still using the all-band doublet. Bit of a chore changing bands - reset the
antenna tuner, then tune the amp. Not quick. I'm looking forward to getting the
Yagis up again.

Took a break on Sunday afternoon to work VK9MA on 18 and 21.

The SSB affair is a 'definite maybe' at this point. Perhaps my next one is the
10m contest. Ha ha ha, I make funny joke. I didn't see any 10m Qs in this one.

Ralph, VE7XF