[3830] SS CW W4LT SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 6 10:11:13 EST 2017

ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W4LT
Operator(s): W4LT
Station: W4LT

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: WCF

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

I was only going to play for a couple of hours and attempt to get my first CW
seep... But you know how this goes. A very low key, low pressure operation
around home chores. Decent conditions, fun QSO's. Enjoy the long exchange...
But, for the 40th consecutive year, I missed a CW sweep! 42's the charm...
Missed Virgin Islands.  Never did hear it.  Was missing it and NNY (NNY!!!)
after PR called me on a 40m run (Thank you NP3A, you made my day!). Then found
a rather rowdy pileup right up the band... N6EE in, of all places, *NNY*!!!
Amazingly to me, using my wire antenna and 600w, called twice AND I WORKED
HIM!!!

Then, looked literally EVERYWHERE for VI -- Not to be for me this year.

Thanks all for all the QSO's and the fun.  See you in two weeks in SS SSB.

73

Lu - W4LT