[3830] SS CW K6LL SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 6 10:41:22 EST 2017

ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K6LL
Operator(s): K6LL
Station: K6LL

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: AZ

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Not a bad score for a forty year old tribander and shorty 40 on a 48' tower.

This contest is a habit, rather than fun.  The last few hours are frustratingly
slow.  It needs to be shorter in duration.

Congrats to the guys in Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands for getting on the
air, despite all of the problems down there.

Whipsaw award - I was calling CQ and WB9G answered.  Call history says he is in
NNY, all lit up in red - YAHOO!  But then he sends VA - AW SHUCKS!

I can't break the SS habit, so see you next year.  I will pass on the SSB
QRM-fest.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ