[3830] SS CW NC4S Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 6 15:28:52 EST 2017

ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: NC4S
Operator(s): NC4S
Station: NC4S

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC

My first contest from new QTH in North Carolina. Also first time on air in over
a year and a half. Great to be back! I was only using a stepper vertical on 20
through 10 and an inverted L on 160/80. I need to work on an antenna for 40
meters. Tried to use the inverted L but tuner did not like it. So I had to run
200 watts with the KPA 500. The K3 was great as always! Used S&P since it
has been along time since using CW. SS helped me get back in the grove.
>From now on it will be wire antennas. I sure do miss my tower and 4 element
Steppir.