[3830] SS CW W6XU Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 6 15:58:39 EST 2017

ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W6XU
Operator(s): W6XU K6JS N6AD
Station: W6XU

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: SF

Club: Redwood Empire DX Assoc

Comments:

A great time was had by all at W6XU's in Occidental. A big thank you to Ron,
N6EE for the NNY mult late in the day on Sunday. Shortly after that Q,I finally
broke the 40M pile-up of NP3A for the sweep and then 10 minutes later had NP2X
call me while running.

Thanks for all the Q's.

RIG:K3, KPA500, N1MM
Ant: Force12 C3, M2 40M4 @ 90', 80M dipole

Side note: While walking out the door to head over to W6XU's. A package was
delivered and much to my surprise was my first ever plaque.

K6JS - 2016 Sweepstakes CW SOULP Pacific Division Winner (From my little pistol
home station.