[3830] UR DX YL1ZT(YL3AJA) SO SSB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 7 04:29:09 EST 2017

Ukrainian DX Contest

Call: YL1ZT
Operator(s): YL3AJA
Station: YL1ZT

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: Tukums

  160:   0      31     26
   80:   0      98     49
   40:   0     169     42
   20:   0     252     53
   15:   0      70     36
   10:   0       0      0
---------------------------
Total:   0     620    206  Total Score = 548,784

Club: Latvian Contest Club

Comments:

It was long time ago, when was the last time I did SO. So this was just doing
what I love and having fun, during contest. Of course everything wasn't
perfect. Propogation showed itself once again, some times it were really good,
but some times, it was terrible. I was hoping for 160m and 80m, but the bands
were dead, even 80m with new antena. Full size wire delta. It works pretty
good, but not in this propogation right now.
But anyway, I haved fun this weekend.
TNX for QSO's.
73 de YL3AJA