[3830] SS CW WA7LNW Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 7 08:41:44 EST 2017

ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: WA7LNW
Operator(s): WA7LNW
Station: WA7LNW

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Utah
Operating Time (hrs): 15
Remote Operation

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Apparently there is an advantage when you are handing out Utah section during
SS.  Everyone found me except VI and PR.  Should have stayed at the radio
longer on Saturday.  Sunday run rates dropped and band conditions slumped mid
afternoon.

Precursor.....you will not believe this!!

The coup de gras Sunday was when electrical power suddenly went out. Yes you
guessed it.....car took out a power pole.  That ended my SS CW weekend with 4
hours still remaining in the contest.  Arrrg!

Next year!

73's de Jack, WA7LNW