[3830] SS CW K0EU SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 7 10:42:33 EST 2017

ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K0EU
Operator(s): K0EU
Station: K0EU

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: CO

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Another SS in the books. This one was fun at times, but mostly hard work. I set
what I thought were reasonable rate targets based on last year, but kept
falling short every hour. Glad that VI/PR/NNY showed up to the dance. Two out
of three ain't bad. VI station was very weak here on 15 and the pile was huge.
Figured it was better to keep working rate and hope he called later. Nope.
First non-sweep in quite a while.

Thanks to all of you that showed up late to add a little fresh meat. Special
thanks to all of you top ops that stick to the "B" category. Any one
of you would easily be top of the heap in the unlimited but choose to duke it
out elsewhere.

All station hardware and software worked great. Glad Murphy had other things to
do.

Ditto what Pat N9RV says about precedent repeats.

Hope to see you in phone SS in a few weeks.

73 Randy K0EU
("Ken" in NAQP)