[3830] CWopsT N3RS HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 8 15:55:22 EST 2017

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Nov 8

Call: N3RS
Operator(s): N3RS
Station: N3RS

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 35min

Total:  58  Mults = 57  Total Score = 3,306

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

This was gruesome!  N1MM+ kept losing connection to my Winkeyer for some reason.
 It started after about 30 QSO's and after several reboots of the program,
rebooting the Winkeyer and even rebooting the computer it persisted.  I even
tried going back a couple of versions of N1MM+ but to no avail.  Finally
started logging a few using the keyer alone with paddle, but got tired of that
when even then the Winkeyer stopped working.  Have some trouble shooting to
do!

Band     QSOs     Pts  Mlt  Pt/Q
     7      29      29   28   1.0
    14      29      29   29   1.0