[3830] WAE RTTY KD9MS Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 12 21:05:37 EST 2017

WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: KD9MS
Operator(s): KD9MS
Station: KD9MS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL

   80:   95   95     0    48
   40:  158  158    10    81
   20:  218  218   290   114
   15:   35   35    44    36
   10:    1    1     0     2
------------------------------
Total:  507  507   344   281  Total Score = 241,941

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Still one of my favorite contests. Fun watching cqcontest.net live contest
updates while the contest is going. I was doing well until church time got me
at 1600Z on Sunday morning, fell way behind then.

N1MM software was killing us! QTC send and especially receive was bad. The
receive kept locking up. Check out the N1MM digital reflector on the Yahoo
group. My computer finally went to the "blue screen of death" about 2
hours before the end of the contest and when I rebooted and restarted, there was
a new version of N1MM out there, but I didn't get it in time to see if it worked
better by receiving any QTC's.

Lost the second radio to a bad coax connector on a spliced line. Got it fixed
Sunday afternoon. Fun contest. Thanks to all that worked me on my 100 watt
signal.

73, Craig KD9MS