[3830] WAE RTTY K3SV Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 13 15:13:09 EST 2017

WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: K3SV
Operator(s): K3SV
Station: K3SV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Florida
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   41   41     0    36
   40:   71   71     0    84
   20:  145  145   243    92
   15:   35   35    10    50
   10:    0    0     0     0
------------------------------
Total:  300  300   253   262  Total Score = 144,886

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

I have not a clue as to how N1MM scored my results but I'll let the WAE gang
figure it out. Conditions were not good, 20 and 15 were open for short times
and 40 and 80 just didn't turn into much. N1MM had a glitch in the QTC windows
but I figured a work around, although I wanted to send QTC's rather than
receive, afraid that I would get into a bind. There were a few Europeans that
outright cussed out N1MM in their messages to me when it seemed like they fell
asleep but were messing with the QTC window. So, the bad conditions were offset
with a little humor.
73 Bill K3SV