[3830] SS SSB WA3EKL Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 20 01:20:19 EST 2017

ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: WA3EKL
Operator(s): WA3EKL KB3VQC KG4USN K3LU K6ZO W3FP NG3K
Station: WA3EKL

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: MDC

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

>From the WA3EKL contest crew. Nothing like a Clean Sweep...TU North Dakota
What a blast. We were in a family competition each member having his or her own
following with both getting a clean sweep and only 40 QSO's difference between
them.  KP4 and VI fell early.  It was that elusicive ND that finally fell in
the last hour of the contest.  The food was excellent.  The comroddery was
supreme and the equipment behaved it's self.  We got to train new operators
that had never done Sweepstakes before and introduce old CW opeartors to the
joys of Phone SS.   Enough said on that subject.
Many txn to stations that contacted us. 73 and see you next year.