[3830] SS SSB K6GHA Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 21 14:51:28 EST 2017

ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K6GHA
Operator(s): K6GHA
Station: K6GHA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SCV

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Although conditions were challenging, this year saw a 5% improvement from last
year and I didn't miss out on the 15m opening.
 A few challenges with fading conditions and partial fills, but mostly it was
finding that run frequencies for LP were hard to hold. A lot of S&P knob
turning produced a few unique sections. No clean sweep as I missed 53(3 states
+PR and 2 Provinces).
 Some good ears and surprise run contacts made this fun. Glad to help out the
QRP folks, but sorry that a few faded out in the exchange.
 Sweeps are over '17, time to be "Thankful" later this week.