[3830] CQWW CW VO1BQ SOABClassic HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 26 18:30:19 EST 2017

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VO1BQ
Operator(s): VO1BQ
Station: VO1BQ

Class: SOABClassic HP
QTH:

   80:    4     2        3
   40:  204    11       43
   20:  400    17       64
   15:  176     9       22

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Great contest for me... S&P Sat and switched to running early afternoon on
Sunday at about the 500 QSO mark.  Meant to enter Classic Category, but may
have messed that up on my Cabrillo entry...meaning I forgot.... Took lots of
breaks for at least an hour each time for dog walks, rest, food etc total
operating time was 15hrs 07 min.  Conditions seemed to be very good, really
enjoyed both the S&P and the Good Runs I had Sunday afternoon.   I was
running 500W and a D3 dipole on 15 and 20 and a DXCC inverted Vee on 40 and
80M.   73  Joe VO1BQ