[3830] CQWW CW K7JR M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 26 22:45:07 EST 2017

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K7JR
Operator(s): NK7U K7RF KK7A KR7X K7MK K7ZO
Station: K7JR

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Oregon
Operating Time (hrs): 37
Remote Operation

  160:   30    10       13
   80:  225    22       43
   40:  348    27       76
   20:  564    32      110
   15:  100    18       38
   10:   14     5        6

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Oh the joys of contesting at the bottom of the solar cycle from the west coast.
The Snake River Remote Contest Club came out in force anyway and had a great
time participating in this one -- cheering on one of our own, KL9A at TI7W. We
had some good runs on the low bands and 40M Long Path in the mornings was fun
working into much of Europe. We even heard some 80M Long Path signals but
couldn't break though all the callers.

Thanks to NK7U and K7ZS for keeping the station running.

Scott/K7ZO