[3830] CQWW CW KZ5D SOABClassic HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 26 23:10:46 EST 2017

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: SOABClassic HP
QTH: LA

  160:   25     7       12
   80:  114    16       47
   40:  252    25       80
   20:  409    26       80
   15:  129    20       53

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Comments:

Whew. Age is becoming a factor for me. These 24 hours seemed a lot harder than
last time I did this (in 2015). Never heard a peep on 10. 15 actually surprised
me. May have not used the best 24 hours, but I did have a terrific time,
especially when I really found something juicy (like Zone 40 on 20) before the
multitudes arrived via the RBN. Biggest aggravation are the DX stations who do
not sign their call for several minutes. Do these guys know that not everyone
is watching the RBN? Takes a lot of the fun out of the game and ends up with
needless dupes. But thankfully, there are many terrific ops who do run the
pile-ups and sign frequently.