[3830] CQWW CW W4RM M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 27 05:09:14 EST 2017

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W4RM
Operator(s): W4RM W7IY W4MF W0IMD N3AHA
Station: W4RM

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: VA

  160:   46    12       37
   80:  642    21       92
   40: 1414    34      132
   20: 1417    35      136
   15:  676    30      108
   10:   14     7       13

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This is the first time the W4RM Team operated this contest over the holiday
weekend.  We had limited operators to start the contest but added two operators
along the way which help us keep the two radios manned for most of the contest.

Tic Ring rotor issues continued to cause us problems and limited turning
thought-out the contest.  But all in all we're happy with the final results and
had a great time operating this fine contest.

See you in the pile-ups!

73 Bill W4RM