[3830] CQWW CW N5DX(@N2QV) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 27 11:54:58 EST 2017

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N5DX
Operator(s): N5DX
Station: N2QV

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NY
Remote Operation

  160:  134    14       50
   80:  498    20       85
   40: 1699    31      118
   20: 1332    32      103
   15:  621    26       92
   10:   19     9       13

The last time I was in Arkansas for the Thanksgiving holiday was 2012.
Fortunately, the power of technology let me enjoy the magic of east coast
contesting without leaving my own zip code.

This was my first outing running two pileups simultaneously.  It was fun and at
times increased the rate, but from a non DX location it wasn't always the best
strategy for maximizing the score.

N2QV and WU2X are great hosts and their dedication to our sport is just
amazing.  The station was really humming this weekend and it was a blast to
experience such amazing hardware.

Congratulations to all of the competitors out there and a special thanks to all
that travel to activate all of those exotic countries!

73,
Kevin, N5DX