[3830] CQWW CW PZ5V(@PZ5RA) M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 27 13:45:36 EST 2017

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: PZ5V
Operator(s): AA7A G4IRN G4FON KY7M
Station: PZ5RA

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: PZ

  160:  278    14       61
   80:  956    23       88
   40: 2593    37      102
   20: 2985    37      138
   15: 2499    30      123
   10:   96    17       31

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

This was the second year that the VooDoo Contest Group operated from Ramon's
fabulous station in Paramaribo. We made subtle changes to our contest station
design and enhanced our operating technique which made noticeable improvement
to our score from last year...despite the fact that we had little to no
propagation on 10 meters, as we all well know.

We had no failures in the station, no power outages and only minor outages in
the Internet over the weekend. We were amazed at some of the fleeting openings
that occurred on 15 well after the band was expected to have closed for the
day. It pays to tune around on a "dead" band sometimes.

Look for the VooDoo Team again next year from PZ.

73,
VooDoo Contest Group
AA7A G4IRN G4FON KY7M