[3830] CQWW CW OT6M M/S LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 27 16:51:02 EST 2017

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OT6M
Operator(s): PA5MW PE2HD ON9CC
Station: OT6M

Class: M/S LP
QTH: JO20ws
Operating Time (hrs): 29:42

  160:  165    11       48
   80:  407    19       77
   40:  447    27      101
   20:  495   892       82
   15:  206    21       61
   10:    5     3        5

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Another weekend with a small team. Since several changes were made to the
station, we planned no serious operation, but just some hours of operating. New
in the setup were:
- 80m vertical (18m spiderpole)
- NVIS for diversity receiving
- SMD
All 3 were working as planned hence time (and money) well spent.

Propagation wise: 10m was a not open on Saturday but a little on Sunday so good
for a handful of multipliers.

Station:
TRX: IC7800 and Orion II (interlocked)
PA: ACOM2000
Antennas:
  TRX: dipoles for 160m and 80m, 80m vertical, OB2-40, OB11-3, 3 el.SteppIR
  RX:  K9AY, NVIS

We had a great weekend: good food, sit togethers enjoying the coffee and
chatting, and even enjoyed the radio sport :)

Thanks to all who worked us and hope to see you in the ARRL 10m (fingers
crossed for at least some propagation to NA)!

73
Frank
ON9CC