[3830] CQWW CW K0ZR SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 27 16:56:32 EST 2017

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K0ZR
Operator(s): K0ZR
Station: K0ZR

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Virginia

  160:   17     4        5
   80:  179    14       54
   40:  356    22       79
   20:  543    23       85
   15:  346    18       74
   10:   20     7       11

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Very mixed feelings about this contest.  Could not establish a "run"
on 40m to my satisfaction.  10m was more open than people believed; just no
operators there.  Had planned an all-out attack on this contest but lost
interest with the poor conditions and nice WX. My SO2R skills were
significantly improved which helped increase my score immensely.  I don't
prefer "assisted" but may have to try that in the future.