[3830] CQWW CW VE3JM SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 27 19:10:38 EST 2017

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VE3JM
Operator(s): VE3JM
Station: VE3JM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:

  160:  169     8       23
   80:  466    13       44
   40:  188    18       37
   20:   89    13       30
   15:  150    10       34
   10:    0     0        0
------------------------------
Total: 1062    62      168  Total Score = 611,570

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

It is the contest of the year, but I had to quit early due to health issues. Few
weeks ago I got a concussion while playing soccer and am not recovering well. I
stopped operating at 2 am due to a strong headache, took a long 5-hour brake -
hoping after a long rest I can make it through the day. But I could only
operate for two hours in the morning and could not push myself anymore.

There is always next year. Congrats to all the the big scorers and thanks to
the travelers.