[3830] CQWW CW K1KI SOAB(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 27 21:48:22 EST 2017

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K1KI
Operator(s): K1KI
Station: K1KI

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: ct

  160:   67    15       48
   80:  153    22       95
   40:  882    36      135
   20:  406    37      133
   15:  254    26      109
   10:   21     8       13

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Decided to operate about 24 hours and took off time as I wanted sleep, or to
watch a football game each day.  I also spent too much time DXing - but it was
a lot of fun.  Looks like my 80 and 160 4-squares are both working reasonably
well.  Not perfect but better than they have been in recent years.   My next
antenna project will be 15m.  Not broken but not working as well as it should.
It was satisfying to work just one JA on 15m and one on 80m...   73 Tom