[3830] CQWW CW OK3RM SOSB(A)/160 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 29 13:57:42 EST 2017

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OK3RM
Operator(s): OK3RM
Station: OK3RM

Class: SOSB(A)/160 HP
QTH: Stribro

  160: 1087    21       82
Total: 1087    21       82  Total Score = 143,891

thanks to all who called me, my first serious contest at 160m, unfortunately, on
Sunday, I was unleashed, there was an irreparable damage to the linear
amplifier, so I finished prematurely, conditions seemed better to me on Sunday
than on Saturday, namely the direction to the US, unfortunately, the listening
antennas were missing in other directions like Africa and the North, I had only
5 listening antennas in the direction of Caribbean, USA, South America,
Australia and Japan, in lengths from 205 to 264 meters, the transmitting
antenna was vertical 27m high with a cap hat and two elevated radials,
complemented by a grounded network with a large number of other radials not
connected to a coaxial cable, I tested both the FT1000MP and the IC765 during
the contest, the winner became icom, I had quite a lot of problems with
winkeyer, constantly without power, problem on the battery holder side and
problem with 3.5 / 6.3mm jack on the rear panel, when receiving occasional
problems with the nearby train station, high-voltage traction and the frozen
trolley hurried and jerked as the train rode, when listening from the East,
there is a problem with an electric fence for horses, yet I'm all excited and
happy about it, thanks for the beautiful weekend