[3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 4 11:23:03 EDT 2017

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Oct 4

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA

Total:  118  Mults = 98  Total Score = 11,564

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, dipole, zepp, TH6DXX.  Nothing heard on 80M prior to
1300Z, so I started on 40M.  Had a good frequency and a lot of callers.  When
no one else was calling, I did S&P, but missed a few SO1R ops who had
already moved to 20M.  As usual, the rate dropped on 20.  Had to do S&P at
first, but, eventually on the second try to CQ high in the band, I got a good
stream of callers, which was only interrupted by the clock's hitting 1400Z.
Thanks for all QSOs.  Nice to work a few Europeans, including IT9VDQ and G4BUE.
 73, John, K4BAI.