[3830] 432FallSprnt K1TEO Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Oct 5 08:33:41 EDT 2017

432 MHz Fall Sprint

Call: K1TEO
Operator(s): K1TEO
Station: K1TEO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN31/CT

Total:  QSOs = 72  Mults = 26  Tot Dist(km) = 1  Total Score = 1,872

Club: North East Weak Signal Group

Comments:

So close....but not quite. Band condx were great right through Weds morning.
Hepburn was still looking pretty good for Weds night but alas it was not to be.
As seems to happen a lot these last few years the band openings are not
coinciding with contests at least at my QTH.

Band condx were so-so and activity was pretty good except here in New England
were there weren't many on. I never worked FN43 or 41 for example. Not many in
FN42 or even my own grid (FN31).  One unusual aspect was working 3 stations in
EN91. Not sure I have ever done that in any contest on 432 over the years.

Unfortunately I will not be able to get on for the microwave sprints so this is
the last one this year. Tnx very much to the sponsors for running these events!

Jeff K1TE