[3830] CaQP NG7W SOFixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 8 18:01:21 EDT 2017

California QSO Party

Call: NG7W
Operator(s): NG7W
Station: NG7W

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: WA

   40:   77     74
   20:   53     52
--------------------

Fun contest. I spent more time on this QSO party than probably any other contest
ever. Total of about 15 hours here and there. I had one dupe, which I kept in
the log but not counted for points. I was surprised how well my 100 watts and a
dipole worked on 40 meters. My 20 meter and 15 meter contacts where on a
Spiderbeam up only about 15 feet off the ground.

My goal for CAQSOP is to get Mariposa (MARP) county every year (which I have so
far!) There is where I grew up.

See you all next year!