[3830] CaQP WT2P SO(A)Fixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 8 18:05:12 EDT 2017

California QSO Party

Call: WT2P
Operator(s): WT2P
Station: WT2P

Class: SO(A)Fixed HP
QTH: IL

   40:   12      7
   20:   55     43
   15:   68     41
--------------------
Total:  136     91  Mults = 44  Total Score = 25,960

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Always a fun contest to operate in support of our California contest friends.

About the same number of hours operated last year and an additional county. 227
total Q's vs last year's 100.

Missing Counties: BUTT, COLU, DELN, GLEN, KERN, KING, MEND, SBEN, SFRA, SISK,
SUTT, TEHA, TRIN. Pretty sure these counties were active, but I was just not in
the right place at the right time to get them.

Hope to see everyone in a couple weeks for the ILQP contest

73,
WT2P