[3830] CaQP N7MZW SOFixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 8 19:18:24 EDT 2017

California QSO Party

Call: N7MZW
Operator(s): N7MZW
Station: N7MZW

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: Cheyenne, WY

  160:   0       0
   80:   0       6
   40:   0      79
   20:   0     188
   15:   0       0
   10:   0       0
    6:   0       0
    2:   0       0
--------------------
Total:   0     273  Mults = 54  Total Score = 29,484

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Icom 706MK-2G,Heil ProSet,Vectronics HFT-1500 manual Tuner,and a ZS6BKW
(modified G5RV up 50 feet,running N-S at 6,053 feet elevation. A late start and
limited time resulted in my misssing Colusa,Del Norte,Madera,and Tehama
counties. Never heard a CQP player on 10,or 15 Meters, and 75 was poor for me
at times with QSB and several repeats needed for the exchange.95% hunt and
pounce, with a few good short duration runs.75 meters netted only 6 Q's for 2%
of total,40 meters (my usual work horse)produced 79 Q's for 29% of total,and 20
meters was my best band,with 188 Q's for 69% of all stations worked.I think this
is my 11th CQP, all done from Apartment QTH's with low power and wires. Alwaysa
great contest with the chance to hear many old friends. Thanks for the
contacts! November Seven Many Zebras Walking