[3830] CaQP WN4AFP SOFixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 8 20:49:14 EDT 2017

California QSO Party

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs):

   20:   27      2
   15:   36     10
   10:    2      1
--------------------
Total:   71     13  Mults = 25  Total Score = 5,975

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Family and football had my attention more than the CQP, but I had fun during the
few hours that I participated. Several times during contest, I had to share my
operating chair with my cat Snowflake. That's one of his two favorite resting
places. I enjoyed the 15m openings... CA was strong on 15m and 20m. My typical
QP money band is 40m, but not in this one. 40m was tough because there were a
ton of stations between SC and CA. I'll try to put a few more hours in next
year. 73s Dave WN4AFP