[3830] CaQP N8II SOFixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 9 12:18:51 EDT 2017

California QSO Party

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: WV

  160:    0      0
   80:    4      0
   40:   49     20
   20:  106    256
   15:   65     98
   10:    6      0
--------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Not a full bore effort, especially Saturday. I missed Glen for the sweep.
Activity was quite sparse from Kings and San Benito also. Conditions were quite
decent on 15 especially Saturday, but activity was somewhat low especially from
casual ops. Sunday 15 favored SOCAL most of the day until mid-late afternoon,
but was open quite early. 10 opened very slightly to SOCAL around 20Z, a
different world from N4PN's 100+ Q's! I had good runs on 20 Saturday with best
runs around 22-23Z and it stayed open past 0030Z, a great improvement from the
KS QP! 40 signal levels were great from the big guns an hour before CA sunset
and also 90-120 minutes past my sunrise.

Thanks for all of the QSO's, many very good ops from CA and quite a few worked
4-7 times.

73, Jeff