[3830] TxQP W0BH Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 9 13:18:59 EDT 2017

Texas QSO Party

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KS

  160:
   80:   10     30
   40:   53    159
   20:    3      9
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:   66    198      0  Mults = 51  Total Score = 13,016

Score includes 2000 bonus points for 5 or more contacts with W5CT/m and N5NA/m.

I really missed my usual trip down to the Texas Panhandle this year! Our new
president at Hesston College was inaugurated on TQP weekend, so I stayed home
this year, but enjoyed working Texas from Kansas.

Activity seemed a bit lighter this year. It was fun following K5CT/m, N5NA/m
and K5OT/m around with excellent 40m activity all day long. Sorry Chuck/NO5W
had to bow out because of a vehicle issue. Also happy N4CD/m could cover the
Panhandle so I didn't feel quite so bad. I think AF5Q was there, too, but
didn't hear him and haven't seen a post yet.

We hope to be back in Texas next year! Thanks to the sponsors and ops for
another fun one.

73, Bob, w0bh