[3830] CWopsT WA3AER HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 11 16:33:30 EDT 2017

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Oct 11

Call: WA3AER
Operator(s): WA3AER
Station: WA3AER

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MD

Total:  47  Mults = 46  Total Score = 2,162

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Got off to a slow start today, but got rolling along in jig time. 20M to EU was
good agn today, not quite up to last week, but gud nonetheless. 40M was hopping
agn with VEs sprinkled in for good measure.
Sadly I will miss CWT at least the next couple of weeks while helping my
Significant Other after her knee replacement surgery this coming Monday. She
lives in a condo with, you guessed it, antenna restrictions. About the only way
I could make a cross country or DX contact from there would be using DMR.
Hopefully I will rejoin the weekly fray by mid-November.
Until we meet agn, 73 es tnx for all the Qs.

Ted   WA3AER