[3830] PaQP K3HW Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 15 18:18:40 EDT 2017

Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: K3HW
Operator(s): K3HW
Station: K3HW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Skippack, PA MGY
Operating Time (hrs): 13:35

  160:   10      1       0        0
   80:   25     22       0        0
   40:   57    215       3        0
   20:    9     69       8        0
   15:    0      1       0        0
   10:    1      2       0        0
    6:    0      2       0        0
    2:    0      1       0        0
---------------------------------------
Total:  102    312      11        0  Mults = 133  Total Score = 82,354

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Above score includes bonus points for making 54 contacts with the contest bonus
stations.  I can't remember hearing so many bonus stations in this contest.
Great job by my club the Frankford Radio Club for representing so well on this
our 90th anniversary year!  Great job!
What a fun contest! Even though conditions weren't great for state mults
everything close in was worked easily with 100 watts and a dipole.  This is my
second best score in this contest which this year marks my ninth though I
missed last year so my 10th anniversary in contesting kicked off on a good
note!  I worked all 67 counties for only the second time with Armstrong being
the last county needed and worked late Sunday morning.  I am hopeful this score
holds up for a MGY county win.  That would be my third.  The station worked
well. With two dipoles, a ground mounted vertical and my tribander I have many
more options now.  The IC-7300 worked great during its first big contest.  I
love how I can change on the fly from CW to phone to RTTY with this rig. My
best QSO per hour was 129 QSOs from 2030-2130 on Saturday. A great time!  Nice
to work all the neighbors in the state. PA is such a well represented QSO party
and activity was excellent!
Thanks for the QSOs and see you in CQWW in two weeks.