[3830] PaQP K7SV Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 15 22:28:26 EDT 2017

Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: K7SV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA

  160:   15      5
   80:   53     88
---------------------------------------
Total:  163    219      0         0  Mults = 67  Total Score = 50,713

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

My first real effort at the PA Q party and I enjoyed it. Ended up working a
number of CWOPS and FOC friends, many in disguise under W3F, W3R, W3C and W3FRC
calls. The only constructive criticism that comes to mind is in regards to the
proclivity for a number of the phone operators to keep saying QRZ after each Q
rather than identifying regularly. It doesn't take a lot more time to say
"thanks W3ABC" than QRZ and it doesn't irritate the heck out of
people! (that was nice language!) Thanks to all for an enjoyable weekend.