[3830] AzQP WQ6X(@NX6T) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 16 15:20:27 EDT 2017

Arizona QSO Party

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: NX6T

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Faqllbrook, Ca.
Operating Time (hrs): 3
Remote Operation

  160:    0     0       0
   80:    3     0       0
   40:    4     0       0
   20:    3     0       0
   15:    0     0       0
   10:    0     0       0
    6:    0     0       0
    2:    0     0       0
----------------------------
Total:   10     0       0  CW Mults = 8  Ph Mults = 0  Dig Mults = 0  Total Score = 160

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

This was another WQ6X remote operation from NX6T in Fallbrook.
I ran the K3 into an ACOM-2000a amp at around 1kw.
I used all the antennas on tower #2 (80-m Inv Vee, 40-m Yagi & 3-el
Stepp-IR).
While the space weather condx were horrible (poking "holes" in
signals), I was even more DISAPPOINTED by the lack of AZ participants.
Considering the proximity of AZ to Fallbrook, 80 & 40 should have been
FLOODed with AZ stations stations, when in fact, only a handful were present.
You can read my writeup on this and other the events during the weekend at the
WQ6X Contest BLOG:
WQ6X.Blogspot.Com.