[3830] TBDC VE3CV Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 22 08:08:18 EDT 2017

Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Pre-Stew

Call: VE3CV
Operator(s): VE3CV
Station: VE3CV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EN93el
Operating Time (hrs): 1:19

Total:  QSOs = 28  Total Score = 88

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Had to volunteer at Rotary Oktoberfest Dance from 7-11PM, so missed most of the
Pre Stew, but spent the day installing my NE Beverage, so got on for a bit
late.  Heard one German station, but the thunder storms in the US Midwest
really made it tough.  Gess I didn't miss much as not much activity noticed.
Still the temporary NE Beverage worked well and we got VO1HP in the log for an
8 pointer.  W0DLE for 6 on Sunday at dawn, but not much else to the West. Now
to put up the 330 and 90 deg Beverages! Hope for better conditions in the real
Stew.
73 Jeff VE3CV