[3830] JARTS N6WM(@K6LRG) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 22 20:07:58 EDT 2017

JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: N6WM
Operator(s): N6WM
Station: K6LRG

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Livermore CA
Operating Time (hrs): ~10
Remote Operation

Total:  475   106  Total Score = 123,384

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

GREAT PARTICIPATION!  this is a good test.

Weekend filled with family commitments!!  birthday parties.. soccer games..

got on Sat for a bit, Some EU on 20, then later a good solid JA run on 15.
Unable to do low bands due to teenage slumber party and associated QRN, but got
up in the morning and the EU was banging in on 20 meters.  Had fun and it sort
of hooked me for the rest of sunday milking the upper bands.

Thanks for the Q's everyone.. I WILL be on serious SO2R for this next year.

73 and seeya next time
Chris
N6WM