[3830] IlQP K9CT Fixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 22 21:16:12 EDT 2017

Illinois QSO Party

Call: K9CT
Operator(s): K9CT
Station: K9CT

Class: Fixed HP
QTH: Peoria

  160:     14        1
   80:    142       34
   40:    243      170
   20:     73       87
   15:      0        0
   10:      0        0
    6:      0        0
    2:      0        1
------------------------
Total:    472      293  Mults = 150  Total Score = 186,636

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Condx were ok. Signals were not very strong on 20m. I had a lot of fun chasing
the mobiles and think I only missed a couple of counties.

Thanks to AD4EB, K0PC, N0I, and N9JF for covering a lot of counties. Also,
thanks to those that roved and also setup on the county lines. I know with the
rain it was a challenge in some places.

Ended up with 90 IL counties, 55 states/provinces and 5 dx. I worked OM2VL on
three bands and DL3DXX on two.

Thanks to the WIARC for hosting the event and doing all of the work. It is much
appreciated.

Thanks for the QSOs

73, Craig K9CT