[3830] CWopsT N4FP QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 25 10:14:28 EDT 2017

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Oct 25

Call: N4FP
Operator(s): N4FP
Station: N4FP

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Ocala, FL
Operating Time (hrs): .4

Total:  14  Mults = 14  Total Score = 196

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Flex 6300, 5 watts to 40 meter inverted vee at 50'.  Started out HP on 20 with
20 meter dipole.  Had some configuration issues with my software that I finally
fixed. Band was not in great shape, 10 of 12 contacts were DX. Miss my beam,
hope to have it replaced with a TH-6DX at 40 ft on Saturday.
WB2VYK was running LP on 40.  I decided to try 5 watts on 40 to see if it QRM'd
her, and it didn't, so I ran QRP around her for 14 contacts and called this my
session. CWT is great place to experiment since a high score does not have to
be the main concern.