[3830] NCCC Sprint KZ5D LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Oct 26 23:07:42 EDT 2017

NCCC Sprint - Oct 27

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   7      6
   80:  15     12
   40:  15     11
   20:   6      4
   15:   7      6
Total:  50     39  Total Score = 1,950

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Comments:

Really fun tonight. 15 was a big surprise. First time ever I made more Qs on 15
than 20 in the NS. 20 seemed to die fast. 40 was terrific with huge signals
blasting my phones. 80 nice and quiet. 160 seemed hot but couldn't buy any
answers to my CQs there. Anybody notice my signal? If so, please send an
email.

Got off to a fast start, but ended up at a snail's pace. Gotta kick up the last
10 minutes.Segments: 9-8-11-9-7-6.

Had 3 guys on 4 bands: K8MR, W8WTS, and K7SV. Didn't hear Texas Jim, N3BB,
hence no TX mult tonight. Glad to hear K4OAQ becoming a regular. Keep on!