[3830] IlQP K0PC Mobile LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Oct 27 16:26:31 EDT 2017

Illinois QSO Party

Call: K0PC
Operator(s): K0PC
Station: K0PC

Class: Mobile LP
QTH: IL

   20:     79
------------------------
Total:    889       0  Mults = 80  Total Score = 142,240

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

This was my second mobile outing in the IL QSO Party. My numbers were down this
year pretty much across the whole day. QSOs down by 3%, multipliers down 6%.
40M was in good shape most of the day until it went long late, 20M never seemed
to generate much activity. Later in the day 80M was strong but I had more noise
than I would like.

Here are some numbers.

Many thanks to those who rode along with me all day.
Top-Ten List:
K1RO - 27
W0ZQ - 25
NR0T - 21
K9PG - 20
K9CT - 20
K5KPE - 19
N9CK - 18
W5TM - 18
OM2VL - 17
K4AMC - 16

889 Total QSOs
IL - 232
Non IL - 657
Unique Calls - 220
QSOs per hour
17Z - 97
18Z - 91
19Z - 100
20Z - 108
21Z - 125
22Z - 119
23Z - 106
00Z - 143

Thanks to the Western Illinois ARC and especially to Jim N9JF for sponsoring
this event. I hope to be back again next year.

73,
Pat K0PC