[3830] CQWW SSB GM4FDM SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 29 15:40:50 EDT 2017

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: GM4FDM
Operator(s): GM4FDM
Station: GM4FDM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: GM

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    0     0        0
   40:  104    12       47
   20:  674    21       69
   15:  247    23       70
   10:   32    10       18
------------------------------
Total: 1057    66      204  Total Score = 412,830

Club: GMDX Group

Comments:

First time I have tried un-assisted in a long time and forgotten how hard it is
without the cluster.  Spend too much time at times trying to work a single
mult.  But even though it wasnt a serious entry I did enjoy myself.  Was
pleased to be called by DX in the form of VK9CZ.   One thing I did find trying
was the fact that several stations who seemed to consider themselves as DX -
ran like an expedition, in that they only gave their callsigns every 20 or so
QSOs,  which is a PITA for those who dont have the cluster, and thus dont know
if they are waiting for a dupe, or a new zone or country.  These guys need to
ID more frequently and consider others.