[3830] CQWW SSB N2CW M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 29 17:26:50 EDT 2017

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N2CW
Operator(s): KI4KWR KC2GOW N2HYG W2TET N2OO
Station: N2CW

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: WEST CREEK, NJ

  160:    4     1        1
   80:  149     9       39
   40:  117    16       45
   20:  308    21       74
   15:  185    17       70

Club: South Jersey DX Association

Comments:

Location:  West Creek, NJ - 20 miles north of Atlantic City
Prime Station Asset:  300 foot broadcast tower surrounded by tidal salt marsh
Radios:  Elecraft K3 w/KPA-500, ICOM IC-756PROII with PW1
Logging Software: N1MM
TX Antenna:   TA-33 for 20/15/10 | 160m/80m/40m Dipoles

The South Jersey DX Association (SJDXA) TEAM operated this fine station for the
CQ WW SSB Contest and enjoyed every QSO no doubt. We worked stations that we
honestly did not expect to on dipoles like KL and KH with ease...amazing. The
event went with no equipment issues and the rain actually helped Sunday morning
for sure....shh keep it a secret.

Thanks to the owners of WYRS-FM for continuing to offer our team the
opportunity to pursue contests from this most unique location the
past 14 years and counting.

73,

Steve KI4KWR
For the N2CW CQ WW SSB Team.