[3830] CQWW SSB AD1C SOAB(A) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 29 20:08:34 EDT 2017

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: AD1C
Operator(s): AD1C
Station: AD1C

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: Colorado
Operating Time (hrs): 8+

   40:   23    10       12
   20:  116    21       55
   15:  110    21       56
   10:   11     5        8

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Radio:     Yaesu FTDX-5000, 100 watts
Antennas:  Hy-Gain AV-640 vertical
           1/2 size G5RV dipole in attic
Software:  WriteLog for Windows

2nd biggest surprise - working JA on 15m Sunday
1st biggest surprise - working YE2A on 15m Sunday

15m was better than I expected on Saturday.  I could not operate during the
European window on Sunday.  I did not hear a peep on 10m Saturday but worked a
handful of stations to the south on Sunday afternoon (zones 8/9/11/12/13).  I
did not work any USA stations, so could have had a least three more country
mults.