[3830] CQWW SSB WW4LL M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 29 20:45:07 EDT 2017

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: WW4LL
Operator(s): VE7ZO NN9DD N4LR K1ZZI AA4CF WW4LL K4NV KG5HVO
Station: WW4LL

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Georgia

  160:   35    10       17
   80:  326    19       79
   40:  785    29      110
   20: 1017    33      121
   15: 1275    29      123
   10:  128    12       28

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

I couldn't be more proud of this group of operators who really showed the spirit
of working as a team.  I had a family emergency, that required visits to a local
hospital during the contest and everyone stepped up to the plate to cover shifts
when it was necessary.  Everyone continued to focus on putting Qs in the log for
the entire 48 hours and there was no slack in the effort.

South America provided most all of our 10 meter Qs and we thank them for being
on that band.

15 meters was very good to us and 40 and 20 was brutal in the battle for real
estate.

Using W3JK antennas exclusively and they continue to be a great performer for
us, all OM Amplifiers and all Flex Radio now.  Everyone has gotten pretty well
used to the Flexs and love them.

We are blessed to have the crew that we have and Bryant, KG5HVO has fit right
in with all of us old men.  Bryant is an absolutely awesome young man and a
great operator.  He is 14 years old and taught all of us a couple of things
this weekend too.

Thanks to everyone for their participation and 73'.....Fred, WW4LL