[3830] CQWW SSB AB4B SOSB(A)/80 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 29 20:54:22 EDT 2017

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: AB4B
Operator(s): AB4B
Station: AB4B

Class: SOSB(A)/80 LP
QTH: AL

   80:  143    16       59

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Storms cut short my starting effort Fri evening(1.5 hr). Got back to band on
Sat
with fair results.  Sun afternoon band came alive and was able to put
more mults in the log the likes of A73A and ES9C .Lots of activity all in all.
EQPT: Ten Tec Orion and full size 1/4 W spaced 4 sqr
1st time in the LP class though it's a challenge on phone however pretty
rewarding
all in all. TNX fer the Q's and putting up with my weak sigs.
73 Tim , AB4B
Roll Tide