[3830] CQWW SSB K0OU SOSB/10 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 29 22:25:47 EDT 2017

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K0OU
Operator(s): K0OU
Station: K0OU

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH: Mo

  160:    1     1        1
   80:   20     6       10
   40:   82    16       40
   20:  292    22       80
   15:  226    22       66
   10:   63     8       20

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

Running an IC775DSP es ALPHA 374A (about 800 w) to a c4sxl at 65' an 80 m dipole
at 62 ft and a 160 m inv L.  Slept both nights and took off Sat night to watch
tv with wife, so with meals and short breaks I managed about 29 hours in the
contest, which amazed me since no one was sending CW.. Friday evening sucked,
Saturday was hard work, and Sunday was fun. Thanks to all for the Q's and C U
all in SS coming up and CQWW CW at the end of the month.