[3830] CQWW SSB K1XM(@K1LZ) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 30 08:14:00 EDT 2017

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K1XM
Operator(s): W1UE K1XM KC1CWF K1VR KQ1F JE1JKL
Station: K1LZ

Class: M/S HP
QTH: MA

  160:   42    11       33
   80:  362    20       85
   40:  661    28      109
   20: 1174    34      132
   15: 1174    30      129
   10:   46    14       44

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Many thanks to Krassy K1LZ for the use of his great station for this contest!
Propagation, from our viewpoint, was better than expected- and our operating
showed it.  Apparently, we didn't go to 15M early enough both days, and didn't
stay late enough both days!  Other than that, it was a great SSB contest for us
CW ops!

For this contest, we were joined by Saty JE1CKL/9M6NA.  He got a flavor of
operating from the USA East Coast.

Thanks to Guy VE2BWL and his QSY to 10M Sunday at 5AM to give us our VE on 10M.
 Only VE we ever heard there.

Thanks to all for the Qs.  See you in CQWW CW from HR9!

Dennis W1UE